Guidelines for commercial storage
We appreciate our customers and we go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure you have a good experience with the household and commercial storage services we provide. However, in order to operate our business in an organized and professional manner, there are some rules and regulations that we need to enforce. Following is a list of policies we have implemented at Sylvania Self Storage:
- All rent is due and payable on the first day of the month. A late fee of $10 will be charged on all rent received after the 10th of the month.
- Tenants are not permitted to store corrosives, explosives, or hazardous materials in the commercial storage units.
- Tenants are not permitted to store food items in the units.
- Tenants agree not to store property that has sentimental or special value in our commercial storage units.
- When using our units for recreational vehicle storage or vehicle storage, you are not permitted to make repairs to the vehicles that are stored inside or outside.
- There is no smoking allowed in any of the units at Sylvania Self Storage.
- Tenants cannot sublease our units to another party.
- Tenants are responsible for insurance coverage on any items stored at Sylvania Self Storage. This applies both to items stored inside storage units and to items stored in outside parking spaces.
- If the tenant violates the rental agreement, Sylvania Self Storage reserves the right to terminate the rental agreement immediately.
When a tenant is vacating their commercial storage unit at Sylvania Self Storage, we require that they provide seven days notice prior to moving out. The unit must be completely empty and clean.
Call Sylvania Self Storage today and find out how we can help you with all of your commercial storage needs including household storage, business storage, and recreational vehicle storage. Call Mike at (419) 843-2005 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.